Glass boards crafted from our anti-glare Fantasy® line, complete with subtle gridding that is acid etched upon the glass and appears invisible at a distance, perceivable only to the writer. The board is ideal for avoiding errors in writing or design compositions that are meant for sharing or display.
The glass boards crafted from our anti-glare Fantasy® glass are highly durable in that they prevent scratching and avoid ghosting unlike boards made from acrylic.
- The matte surface absorbs both natural and artificial light, which lets the viewer avoid bothersome glare and read what is written on the board from any angle.
- The characteristic durability of our glass guarantees a surface free of marks or stains, and allows for the use of dry erase markers as well as permanent ink.
- Offers easy cleaning and maintenance with dissolvent like alcohol, thinner, or varsol, none of which harm the quality of its surface. We recommend regular cleaning or at least once a week to remove any grease from the surface of the board.
- Anti-glare glass, 6 mm in thickness, tempered, polished, and dulled at the edges.
- The glass has a gridding design of 5x5cms that is silk screened onto one surface and is perceivable only to the writer herself.
- Four (4) or six (6) perforations, depending on the boards measurements, and spacers made of stainless steel for each perforation.
- Board is capable of being written upon with dry erase and permanent ink alike.
- Product is made from 100% safety glass.
We also offer special sizing upon request.